Personalized, expert OS/Applications support, maintenance, and services that fit your mission-critical needs – Maximize uptime/Minimize downtime
Since 1988, Beechglen has built an unmatched reputation in assisting enterprises across the globe in 24×7 HP-UX and MPE operating system support and services; previously purchasing the MPE/iX Source Code (Multi-Programming Executive/ UNIX interoperability with POSIX compatibility) from Hewlett Packard carrying forward support and developing solutions for HP 3000/9000 enterprise servers.
Spanning four decades, Beechglen has been a recognized and award winning partner and solutions provider in the Hewlett-Packard Partnership Solution Provider Program, Developers Software Showcase, HP Partnership Software Provider Program, HP Developer & Solutions Partner Program, HP AllianceOne Program, and others.
Beechglen delivers assistance when it matters most! When you call us, you will speak with a technical engineer immediately and begin working to get your critical applications back up and running. Our team lives, breathes, eats, and sleeps MPE & HP-UX – it’s in our DNA!!
Other providers may offer just a remedial OS support option or just HW maintenance. Beechglen understands from decades supporting these systems – providing unmatched depth and complete level proactive and reactive OS support capabilities is the only way to ensure uptime and reliability of your critical server applications – for OS specific issues as well as HW failures and HW/OS dependencies on these incredible systems.
We understand that a down system can delay business productivity and cost your business not only lost revenue, but also your intangible reputation in your business operation. While many tend to focus maintenance and support solely on Hardware Failures, far greater occurrences of downtime are caused by Software Failures, Human Error, and Networking – All of which Beechglen provides value-added solutions and unmatched technical support.
Advantages to Beechglen Support:
- 24×7 Availability – Anyone can call with questions, problems, or issues. There are no limits on who can call! Operators, programmers, consultants/contractors
- Predictive Monitoring and Health Check Service – As part of our support, Beechglen provides a wide variety of error, performance, and database monitoring tools, as well as our custom developed call-home software – AlertTool™. We perform Serviceguard fail-over and patch dependency testing to ensure reliability and fail-over continuity, utilizing NICKEL
- Extensive HP-UX & MPE/iX Hardware Lab – We maintain a lab with one of every type of system we support allowing us to reproduce/isolate problems and test recommended solutions without risking customers’ systems
- Network Support – Support services include network configuration, debugging, and troubleshooting. Beechglen has developed extensive tracing utilities that map the TCP/IP traffic that the system processes
- Crash Dump Analysis – We are experts at analyzing crash dumps, machine checks, and PIMINFO data. We have developed custom ADB/GDB/SAT/DAT macros to filter system information in the crash dump files
- Patch bundling and patch implementation assistance – custom developed patch assessment and dependency tools fixing deficiencies in typical assessments
- Competitive Pricing – support for all MPE and HP-UX OS and add-on software, including Open Source products
- Back Up Testing – As part of support at no extra charge, we include system recovery testing. This provides an independent certification that back-up media can recreate the production run-time environment
- Open Source Applications – We fully support ported Open Source applications Apache, SAMBA, Open SSH, SFTP, BIND and many other