Custom High Performance/High Availability BGDSAN
Disks, SANs, and tape arrays are aging. They use a large amount of rack space, waste lots of amps, produce excessive BTUs, and are expensive to maintain. And reliability? Do you cringe when a power outage occurs? Are you afraid that disks will not spin up leaving you down for days restoring from tape? Are you spending large parts of your budget to make and store tapes off-site? Are your tape backups any good?
Beechglen’s BGDSAN using FLASH (SSD) or SATA disks and cloud backup solutions offer a replacement for legacy disks and tape storage arrays with new, low-cost high-performance BGDSANs.
Using brand new disks, off the shelf hardware, and open source software creates a cost-effective entry point. BGDSANs can attach to legacy servers running operating systems not compatible with today’s commercially available SANs. Services include storage migration assistance, implementation consulting, and ongoing maintenance and support.
- BGDSAN Replaces VA and XP Arrays
- BGDSAN replaces HP Storageworks XP12000 in much smaller space with improved performance.
- 10GB Fiber Ethernet validated for use with BGDSAN replication software
- What is Storage-as-a-Service (STaaS)?
- 100% Satisfaction guarantee
- Very compact, fits in as little as 1U rack space
- Built from new high-performance SATA Disk Drives or SSDs
- Open source software, no perpetual licensing fees
- 6TB FlashSAN or DiskSAN in 1 Rack Unit
- High performance Fiber Channel Interfaces
- GUI Interface to manage and snapshot LUNS
- High Availability clustering and fail over using DRBD
Storage-As-A-Service (STaaS) provided with no upfront capital investment.
We build BGDSAN’s to your specifications. Contact us for further information based on your custom configuration requirements.