HP-UX Operating System/Applications Support
Beechglen specializes in providing HP enterprise systems support. This includes 24x7x365 technical support and maintenance, patch implementation assistance, network problem solving, system tuning, and performance analysis. We take great pride in building long-term problem-solving partnerships with our customers.
Beechglen can integrate custom system administration, encrypted back-up and data management, custom legacy-compatible SANs, hosting solutions, and disaster recovery for your HP 9000 and Integrity systems.
We provide support for HP-UX servers on both PA-RISC and Itanium based processing architectures on all HP 9000 Series Models including:
rp- – – (rp3410-40, rp4410-40, rp7420, rp8420, PASuperdome)
rx- – – (bl860c-70c, rx1620, rx2620, rx2800, rx3600, rx4640, rx6600, rx7620-40, rx8620-40, Itanium Superdome)
7x (B,C, J class)
8x (rp24xx (A400, A500), rp54xx (L1000, 2000, 3000), rp74xx, rp84xx (N4000), D class, K class, T class, V class)
Advantages to Beechglen Support:
- 24×7 Availability – Anyone can call with questions, problems, or issues. There are no limits on who can call! Operators, programmers, consultants/contractors
- Predictive Monitoring and Health Check Service – As part of support Beechglen provides a wide variety of error, performance, and database monitoring tools We also perform Serviceguard fail-over and patch dependency testing to ensure reliability and fail-over continuity.
- Extensive HP-UX & MPE/iX Hardware Lab – We have one of every type of system we support in our hardware lab allowing us to reproduce/isolate problems and test recommended solutions without risking customers’ systems
- Network Support – Support services include network configuration, debugging, and troubleshooting. Beechglen has developed extensive tracing utilities that map the TCP/IP traffic that the system processes.
- Crash Dump Analysis – We are experts at analyzing crash dumps, machine checks, and PIMINFO data. We have developed custom ADB/GWDB/SAT/DAT macros to filter system information in the crash dump files.
- Patch bundling and patch implementation assistance
- Competitive pricing – support for all MPE and HP-UX OS and add-on software, including Open Source products.
- Back Up Testing – As part of support at no extra charge, we include system recovery testing. This provides an independent certification that back-up media can recreate the production run-time environment.
- Open Source Applications – We fully support ported Open Source applications Apache, SAMBA, Open SSH, SFTP, BIND and many others.