MPE/iX, HP-UX, Windows, and Linux Environments
Providing Cloud solutions since 2002 – An Integral Part of Your Enterprise Hybrid-Cloud Transformation
With thousands of support customers over 32+ years, our 24/7 Operations Staff supports business-critical MPE/iX, HP-UX, Windows, and Linux systems in some of the world’s most demanding environments. Beechglen has built a unique hybrid-cloud transformation model for non-cloud native applications that allows us to cost-effectively provide customized, managed hosting solutions that meet each client’s unique requirements, department directives, and optimize transformation objectives.
In a Hybrid World, we bring the Cloud to You!
Beechglen lends assistance and expertise to your hybrid-cloud transformation journey by:
Assessing all potential solutions for compatibility and performance/cost optimization, ensuring our solution recommendations
Understanding the dependency and topology between application components & data components of the application and all its users
Filling the Legacy systems knowledge/skills gap with our centuries of expertise and unmatched depth vs. broad-based generalists
Assisting transition from CapEx to OpEx-value+ infrastructure model
Beechglen’s Custom Hosting for MPE/iX, HP-UX, Windows, and Linux Environments Includes:
- All current versions of MPE/iX, HP-UX, Windows, and Linux
- A wide variety of supporting components including: Firewalls, redundant Internet bandwidth, VPNs, Data Replication, Disaster Recovery, and more.
- Our automated monitoring, administration tools, and staff expertise allow us to provide a comprehensive approach to managing business-critical environments for your non-cloud native applications hybrid cloud transformation.
Beechglen’s Managed Services for MPE/iX, HP-UX, Windows, and Linux Environments Includes:
- 24/7 Monitoring and Management
- Production Database Administration
- Custom Data Replication Solutions
- Version/Patch Management
- Capacity Planning
- Performance Management
- Security Management
- Trouble Ticketing
- Problem Resolution
- Data Backup & Recovery
- Batch Job Processing
Beechglen will customize offerings to create a unique service level agreement that meets your exact requirements. Our all-inclusive pricing model provides one monthly fee for all of your needs, allowing you to manage your IT budget and provides the flexibility you need to adapt to changing requirements without penalty.
Explore These Services:
Cloud Hosting/High-Availability Case Study
Case Study – Production Cloud, SysAdmin, BGDSAN, TripleStore & Mission-Critical Support Solution