MPE/iX, HP-UX, Windows, and Linux Environments
With thousands of customers, our 24/7 Operations Staff supports business-critical MPE/iX, HP-UX, Windows, and Linux systems in some of the world’s most demanding environments. Beechglen has built a unique business model that allows us to cost-effectively provide customized managed hosting solutions that meet each client’s unique requirements.
Beechglen’s Custom Hosting for MPE/iX, HP-UX, Windows, and Linux Environments Includes:
- All current versions of MPE/iX, HP-UX, Windows, and Linux
- A wide variety of supporting components including: Firewalls, redundant Internet bandwidth, VPNs, Data Replication, Disaster Recovery, and more.
- Our automated monitoring, administration tools, and staff expertise allow us to provide a comprehensive approach to managing business-critical environments.
Beechglen’s Managed Services for MPE/iX, HP-UX, Windows, and Linux Environments Includes:
- 24/7 Monitoring and Management
- Production Database Administration
- Custom Data Replication Solutions
- Version/Patch Management
- Capacity Planning
- Performance Management
- Security Management
- Trouble Ticketing
- Problem Resolution
- Data Backup & Recovery
- Batch Job Processing
Beechglen will customize offerings to create a unique service level agreement that meets your exact requirements. Our all-inclusive pricing model provides one monthly fee for all of your needs, allowing you to manage your IT budget and provides the flexibility you need to adapt to changing requirements without penalty.
Explore These Services:
On Prem. Hosting/High-Availability Case Study