MPE/iX Operating System and Applications Support
The HP 3000 & its MPE/iX applications are the definition of longevity. They continue to perform critical functions and service critical applications for many businesses both on native HP3000 hardware and running in virtualized environments.
Since purchasing the MPE source code from Hewlett Packard, Beechglen’s strength and ability to create solutions to any issue is second to none. Our team of MPE engineers provides more than a century of expertise and has earned the highest reputation when it comes to the personalized attention and responsiveness each of our customers receive.
Click here for Beechglen’s solution to the MPE CALENDAR intrinsic problem where MPE runs out of dates after 12/31/2027. Beechglen patches extend the operating system into January 2038!
Beechglen will keep your HP 3000 or virtualized MPE/iX servers running as long as they continue adding value to you and your business.
Beechglen delivers assistance when it matters most! When you call us, you will speak with a technical engineer immediately and begin working to get your critical applications back up and running. Our team lives, breathes, eats, and sleeps MPE & HP-UX – it’s in our DNA!!
Other providers may offer just a remedial OS support option or just HW maintenance. Beechglen understands from decades supporting these systems – providing unmatched depth and complete level proactive and reactive OS support capabilities is the only way to ensure uptime and reliability of your critical server applications – for OS specific issues as well as HW failures and HW/OS dependencies on these incredible systems.
Spanning four decades, Beechglen has been a recognized and award winning partner and solutions provider in the Hewlett-Packard Partnership Solution Provider Program, Developers Software Showcase, HP Partnership Software Provider Program, HP Developer & Solutions Partner Program, HP AllianceOne Program, and others.
Advantages to Beechglen Support:
- 24×7 Availability – Anyone can call with questions, problems, or issues. There are no limits on who can call! Operators, programmers, consultants, or contractors
- Predictive Monitoring and Health Check Service – As part of support Beechglen provides a wide variety of error, performance, and database monitoring tools, as well as our custom developed call-home software – AlertTool™. We also perform fail-over and patch dependency testing to ensure reliability and fail-over continuity
- Extensive HP-UX & MPE/iX Hardware Lab – We maintain a lab with one of every type of system we support allowing us to reproduce/isolate problems and test recommended solutions without risking customers’ systems
- Network Support – Support services include network configuration, debugging, and troubleshooting. Beechglen has developed extensive tracing utilities that map the TCP/IP traffic that the system processes
- Crash Dump Analysis – We are experts at analyzing crash dumps, machine checks, and PIMINFO data. We have developed custom ADB/GDB/SAT/DAT macros to filter system information in the crash dump files
- Patch bundling and patch implementation assistance – Custom developed patch assessment, patches, and dependency tools that fix deficiencies in typical assessments
- Competitive pricing – Support for all MPE and HP-UX OS and add-on software, including Open Source products
- Back Up Testing – As part of support at no extra charge, we include system recovery testing. This provides an independent certification that back-up media can recreate the production run-time environment
- Open Source Applications – We fully support ported Open Source applications Apache, SAMBA, Open SSH, SFTP, BIND and many others
Beechglen can also integrate custom system administration, encrypted back-up and data management, and disaster recovery for your HP 3000.