MPE/iX Operating System/Applications Support
The HP 3000 & their MPE/iX applications define longevity; still performing critical functions and servicing critical applications for many businesses both on native HP3000 hardware and running in virtualized environments.
Having purchased the MPE source code from Hewlett Packard, Beechglen’s strength and ability to create solutions to any issue is second to none. Our team of MPE engineers provides more than a century of expertise and has earned the highest reputation when it comes to the personalized attention and responsiveness each of our customers receives.
Click here for Beechglen’s solution to the MPE CALENDAR intrinsic problem where MPE runs out of dates after 12/31/2027. Beechglen patches extend the operating system into January 2038!
Beechglen will keep your HP 3000 or virtualized MPE/iX servers running as long as they continue adding value to you and your business.
Advantages to Beechglen Support:
- 24×7 Availability – Anyone can call with questions, problems, or issues. There are no limits on who can call! Operators, programmers, consultants/contractors
- Predictive Monitoring and Health Check Service – As part of support Beechglen provides a wide variety of error, performance, and database monitoring tools, as well as our custom developed call-home software – AlertTool™. We also perform fail-over and patch dependency testing to ensure reliability and fail-over continuity
- Extensive HP-UX & MPE/iX Hardware Lab – We maintain a lab with one of every type of system we support allowing us to reproduce/isolate problems and test recommended solutions without risking customers’ systems
- Network Support – Support services include network configuration, debugging, and troubleshooting. Beechglen has developed extensive tracing utilities that map the TCP/IP traffic that the system processes
- Crash Dump Analysis – We are experts at analyzing crash dumps, machine checks, and PIMINFO data. We have developed custom ADB/GDB/SAT/DAT macros to filter system information in the crash dump files
- Patch bundling and patch implementation assistance – Custom developed patch assessment, patches, and dependency tools that fix deficiencies in typical assessments
- Competitive pricing – Support for all MPE and HP-UX OS and add-on software, including Open Source products
- Back Up Testing – As part of support at no extra charge, we include system recovery testing. This provides an independent certification that back-up media can recreate the production run-time environment
- Open Source Applications – We fully support ported Open Source applications Apache, SAMBA, Open SSH, SFTP, BIND and many others
Beechglen can also integrate custom system administration, encrypted back-up and data management, and disaster recovery for your HP 3000.