Apprentice Training and Development
Finding the right person to fit into your organizational culture, then investing the tech skills and familiarity into that person at the right cost for your business can be challenging. These tech positions are going unfulfilled, current staff is overstretched, which leads to high turn-over rates and even more positions left vacant.
Apprenticing is beneficial because we provide the skill assessments, and 24x7x365 technical support so that all it takes is one email or phone call to find expert assistance. Apprentices learn as they go, adding to their technical capabilities while they are guided through false starts and mistakes. The assessments and plans are tailored for your production environment.
Apprenticeships can be custom tailored to last between 12 months and 24 months depending on the starting and desired end skills requirements.
How it Works
- We provide the template for skills assessment
- Creation of a detailed plan for filling the skill gap
- We provide 24x7x365 expert support and apprentices learn as they grow.
- Systems Administrator – Targeting certifications such as MCSE, RHCSA, or LPIC-2
- Network Administrator – Targeting certifications such as CCNS Web developer, ACE, MCSD Database developer, MCSA, OCP Cyber security specialist, and CISSP.
If you would like to discuss Apprentice Training and Development plans, please call us anytime and visit our Contact page.