HP-UX Operating System/Applications Support
Beechglen specializes in providing HP enterprise networked systems support. This includes 24x7x365 technical support and maintenance, patch implementation assistance, network problem solving, system tuning, and performance analysis. We take great pride in building long term problem solving partnerships with our customers.
Beechglen can also integrate custom system administration, encrypted back-up and data management, and disaster recovery for your HP 9000 and Integrity systems.
We provide support for hp-ux servers on both PA-RISC and Itanium based processing architectures on all HP 9000 Series Models including:
rp- – - (rp3410-40, rp4410-40, rp7420, rp8420, PASuperdome)
rx- – - (bl860c-70c, rx1620, rx2620, rx2800, rx3600, rx4640, rx6600, rx7620-40, rx8620-40, Itanium Superdome)
7x (B,C, J class)
8x (A, D, K, L, N, T, V, etc classes)
Advantages to Beechglen Support:
- Competitive pricing – support for all MPE and HP-UX OS and add-on software, including Open Source products.
- 24×7 availability – Anyone can call with questions, problems, or issues. There are no limits on who can call! operators, programmers, consultants/contractors
- System monitoring using EMS, Insight Manager, and custom scripts
- Network troubleshooting and diagnostics/System performance tuning
- Remote support via modem or VPN Internet access.
- Patch bundling and patch implementation assistance
- Customized support services
- Lab environment testing of patches, workarounds, and drivers before risking customer systems