MPE/iX Operating System/Applications Support
The HP 3000 defines longevity; still performing critical functions and servicing critical applications for many businesses.
Beechglen is one of the few HP 3000 consulting firms that has purchased the MPE source code, strengthening our ability to create and find solutions to any problem.
*** Announcement ***
Click here for Beechglen’s solution to the MPE CALENDAR intrinsic problem where MPE runs out of dates after 12/31/2027. Beechglen patches extend the operating system into January 2038!
Our team of MPE engineers provides more than a century of expertise and has developed a reputation second to none when it comes to the personalized attention and responsiveness each of our customers receives.
Beechglen will keep your HP 3000 running as long as it continues adding value to you and your business. Our operating system support includes:
Advantages to Beechglen Support:
- 24×7 Availability – Anyone can call with questions, problems, or issues. There are no limits on who can call! Operators, programmers, consultants/contractors
- Predictive Monitoring and Health Check Service – As part of support Beechglen provides a wide variety of error, performance, and database monitoring tools We also perform Serviceguard fail-over and patch dependency testing to ensure reliability and fail-over continuity.
- Extensive HP-UX & MPE/iX Hardware Lab – We have one of every type of system we support in our hardware lab allowing us to reproduce/isolate problems and test recommended solutions without risking customers’ systems
- Network Support – Support services include network configuration, debugging, and troubleshooting. Beechglen has developed extensive tracing utilities that map the TCP/IP traffic that the system processes.
- Crash Dump Analysis – We are experts at analyzing crash dumps, machine checks, and PIMINFO data. We have developed custom ADB/GWDB/SAT/DAT macros to filter system information in the crash dump files.
- Patch bundling and patch implementation assistance
- Competitive pricing – support for all MPE and HP-UX OS and add-on software, including Open Source products.
- Back Up Testing – As part of support at no extra charge, we include system recovery testing. This provides an independent certification that back-up media can recreate the production run-time environment.
- Open Source Applications – We fully support ported Open Source applications Apache, SAMBA, Open SSH, SFTP, BIND and many others.
Beechglen can also integrate custom system administration, encrypted back-up and data management, and disaster recovery for your HP 3000.