Custom High Performance/High Availability BGDSAN
Disks, SANs, and tape arrays are aging. They use a large amount of rack space, waste lots of amps, produce excessive BTUs, and are expensive to maintain. And reliability? Do you cringe when a power outage occurs? Are you afraid that disks will not spin up leaving you down for days restoring from tape? Are you spending large parts of your budget to make and store tapes off site?
Beechglen’s BGDSAN using FLASH (SSD) or Sata disks and cloud backup solutions offer replacement for legacy disks and tape storage arrays with new, low-cost high-performance BGDSANs.
Using brand new disks, off the shelf hardware, and open source software creates a cost effective entry point. BGDSANs can attach to legacy servers running operating systems not
compatible with today’s commercially available SANs. Services include storage migration assistance, implementation consulting, and ongoing maintenance and support.
- 100% Satisfaction guarantee
- Very compact, fits in 1U rack space
- Built from new high-performance SATA Disk Drives
- Open source software, no ongoing licensing fees
- 6TB FlashSAN or DiskSAN in 1 Rack Unit
- High performance Fiber Channel Interfaces
- GUI Interface to manage and snapshot LUNS
- High Availability fail over using DRBD
Lease: Storage provided with no upfront expenses.
We build BGDSAN’s to your specifications. Call for current price for your configuration whether you Lease with our ‘Storage as a Service’ or purchase.
Ask for more information and how we can customize and automate the functions of using our Beechglen SAN.
‘ Our Service Speaks for Itself ’